3/25/2018

The Natural Pain Killer

Be on the winning teamReduce pain. Reduce inflammation. Infection. Disease. Prevent stress immobility. Premature death. Improve stamina. vitality. Productivity. Your health is your greatest asset! And it’s never too late for Improvement!! Let me explain. But first…

Inflammation increases pain.

Over 100 million Americans suffer from chronic pain. Think about quality of life in the coming years. Don’t let pain and suffering rob you of your golden years or before. This is what your quality of life could be. Don’t let it happen.

59% reported an impact on their overall enjoyment of life.
77% reported feeling depressed.
70% said they have trouble concentrating.
74% said their energy level is impacted by pain.
86% reported an inability to sleep well.

prevent your health decline or stop it from progressing. You’ll probably need a hand and a little inspiration along the way. I was lucky to find help. I reclaimed my quality of life. And now I share my fortune with you. Take care of your body now and it will take care of you. Little changes in your every day life can increase mobility. Range of Motion. Hypertension. Obesity. Depression…bringing results today. Tomorrow. Next week. Next year five years…from now. Start taking action right now. I know you want to keep your mobility. Keep your productivity. And definitely keep your independence like I do. 
Medical doctors are becoming acceptable to the fact the body’s alignment plays a major roll in staying healthy. Case in point: After being denied for a procedure I asked my trusted chiropractor to forward his notes to the insurance company and after their review my pain management procedure was accepted. This means chiropractic is now being accepted as a safe proven effective natural method to control pain. I wish everyone knew this…
Your spinal column is a collection of nerves controlling movement of extremities function of your organs and the Central Nervous System. When these nerves become compromised due to injury or just aging inflammation increases. Pain increases. disease sets in. Degeneration and misalignment Increase more rapidly. It's inevitable. Pain Unbearable. Imagine…
Your lower back knees neck…complaining more every day. You’re exhausted from another sleepless night of tossing and turning. Your head feels dizzy. You can’t think clearly. Confusion disturbs you. Torments you. Life is a chore. Maybe you  feel sick from your chronic pain by now. Life's joys are a memory. “I’ve been there. I’ve lain awake at night. I’ve suffered. I’ve cried. I’ve agonized about what else to do for my body which was shutting down at an alarming rate.” Like a car the body is a well designed machine that degenerates and stops working over time. It's not pretty believe me. I was going down that road quickly until I found chiropractor.  I began researching and haven't looked back like thousands of people before me. I learned how to turn my life around with a little help. And so can you! 
There are so many benefits of chiropractic. Better health is possible safely, naturally and effectively. It’s not just about being aligned anymore. Chiropractic is about being at your own personal best. It’s a collection of adjustments to and for the whole body. Many easy steps you can do on your own. “It’s saving the quality of my life even as I write this blog.” But it’s really up to you if you want to decrease your misery. Look at this…
Aches and pains increase with age naturally. And let me assure you, you’re not alone. Statistics show that 50 percent of older adults 75 to 85 suffer from chronic pain. More than 100 million Americans suffer from chronic pain. I didn’t want to be a statistic or suffer any longer. I live with positive mental attitude and think you do too. Read on for reasons to visit a trusted chiropractor as soon as possible. Here's why...

·        For general wellness / disease prevention: 43.6%
·        To improve energy: 16.3%
·        To improve athletic or sports performance: 15.4%
·        To improve immune function: 11.4%
·        To improve memory or concentration: 5.3%

Decrease Pain. Stiffness. Even brain fog. Increase mobility. Function. Activities of daily living. Productivity. Even Memory. The Body is an amazing machine. I think you get the idea. And you know by now I could go on and on about the health benefits of spinal alignment and chiropractic. Misalignment of the spine affects the nervous system. But let me leave you with this for now...
Take care of your body now and it will take care of you later. Get your free chiropractor evaluation today. Make an appointment now. Feel better tomorrow. I think you’d agree you have nothing to lose. And everything to gain. Details
To your best health always! See you next week for details about the dangers of inflammation. More information

Reference:
1.       Key findings from the 2006 Voices of Chronic Pain Survey (9), www.painmed.org, American Academy of Pain Medicine.
2.       Time for Chiropractic, to your Health, October 2017, editorial staff.
3.       Back Pain Facts and Statistics – American Chiropractic Association


No comments:

Post a Comment

...Posture And Health

Posture has everything to do with health and well being. Stand up straight. You've heard it before. Posture effects performance in life...