3/04/2018

What's New in Rehabilitation

Related image
Hello. My name is Ines A Hatch – aka Rehabilitation Copywriter – and I am the author of this Rehabilitation and Wellness Blog. 

I’m giving you information about health and wellness through eyes of a spokesperson. Someone who’s been in your shoes. Someone who understands your pain and frustration. I was given a second chance. And care enough to give back and make a difference. Maybe I can help you too. Reduce pain instantly.


When I started writing about Chronic Pain Rehabilitation and  Natural Health about four years ago now - it was a hobby – an experiment. And soon it became a “hobby with benefits.” Sharing explanation results and benefits of pain relief and rehabilitation provided encouragement inspiration and motivation for patients and families.

After a while I started attracting quite a few visitors from the largest social group, the baby boomers, worldwide. This is the generation that followed Rocky and Arnold Schwarzenegger. These are the people who strive to stay healthy at all costs.

Did you know that 85% of Americans alone suffer from back pain at some point in their lives? That’s a lot of people in pain who could benefit from natural remedies and exercise that does not require a gym or athletic equipment. And I’ll let you know who will tell you which particular ones will reduce your pain. But first…

Let me assure you I practice what I write. You see lumbar surgery hip replacements and cervical surgery caused me lots of pain frustration and anguish. Later, due to misalignment other health problems surfaced including Plantar Fasciitis. Discover how I reduce the symptoms of pain. you see I don't like taking prescription medication. I'd like to share with you what works for me and thousands of others as I'll show you. These are facts I've researched to overcome my chronic pain. These are real stories of getting back to activities of daily living. Let me share with you ways to get back to a better healthier you. And I don't mind explaining the whys... 

As you mature your range of motion, flexibility and strength become more and more curtail for your normal daily functions, happiness and ultimately for your longevity. Did you know you can improve your health, boost your energy, mood and ward off disease with simple exercise? But wait! Let me remind you…

Your arms and legs are connected to your spine, the foundation for movement. Your entire frame sits on your lower back, otherwise known as your core. It needs to be intact properly. And let me tell you from experience…

If your spine is not aligned properly your mobility and health will suffer and decline. It is in your best interest to visit a trusted chiropractor for a usually free consultation. Let a chiropractor reduce your pain and much more. Guaranteed! More information...

No comments:

...Posture And Health

Posture has everything to do with health and well being. Stand up straight. You've heard it before. Posture effects performance in life...